> Car Hire Insurance FAQs
What Does All Inclusive Car Hire Insurance Cover?
We explain the ins and outs of all inclusive car hire insurance cover, and explore exactly what all inclusive cover actually includes. Find out why you need all inclusive car hire insurance, and everything you need to consider when choosing all inclusive car hire insurance.
Given the expression one might assume everything - but actually this is not the case.
In almost every area of the world car hire agreements exclude certain items on a car or certain types of incident. Typical limitations include:
- Damage caused by putting the wrong fuel type in the car (e.g. putting diesel in a petrol car)
- Chipped, cracked or broken windscreens
- Damaged tyres or punctures
- Lost keys
- Damage to underside of vehicle
- Damage to the roof of the car if you are not involved in an accident - so instance if you scratch the roof by placing goods on it or damage caused by a car park barrier.
- Roadside assistance for the above types of incident
Car Hire Insurance such as that available through the MoneyMaxim car hire insurance service may be the most appropriate way to ensure you do not face any unwelcome bills at the end of your holiday.
Be aware that one area few car hire insurers cover is damage to the interior of the car (caused by things like spilling drinks, oily stains from footwear, cigarette burns etc.) so treat your vehicle with care.
If you have any queries do call a member of the MoneyMaxim car hire insurance team.
Compare car hire insurance prices with MoneyMaxim
This content was last reviewed on 27/10/2014
Image courtesy of: Professional Images
General Car Hire Insurance Questions
Excess Insurance Questions
Questions on CDW & SLI Policies for the USA and Canada
Combined Worldwide CDW, SLI & Excess Policy Questions
Car Hire Companies - Insurance Questions
Driver related Questions
Car Rental Keys Questions