Many major companies rely on customers loyalty when it comes to supplier arrangements, and often the longest serving customers are getting the worst deals we want to help the UK consumer change that and as a result has developed a three stage process to find out whether you are currently making the most of your hard earned cash.
By reviewing your bills in a quick and easy way before honing in on areas where we think there may be opportunities, we also seek to make the process as painless as possible.
We check as many of your current suppliers in one go, thus saving you time and effort in repeating much of the same information again and again, and where we can't do anything immediately we save the information for a time we can, meaning you don't have to.
We do this by:
1. Identifying your needs - we ask you a bit about you and your circumstances, what services you currently use, and when you last reviewed them
2. Using our diagnostic tools we use that information to identify where its likely that savings are hidden away, and then hone in on those areas.
3. Finally we let you know the options, and help you switch suppliers where you feel its appropriate
So what should you do next?
- Firstly, grab your bank statements as they contain most of the information you will need. If you have your most recent insurance policies, credit card and utility bills so much the better, but they are not essential.
- Secondly, make a cup of tea or coffee, as it will take a few minutes to run through your details, and you may as well be comfortable!
- Finally give us a call on 0800 520 0699 (we are open 8am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm on Saturday and from 10am to 4pm on Sundays) and well get the process underway.