0800 520 0699
(or 0118 321 8197)
Monday to Thursday9am - 6:30pm
Friday9am - 5:30pm
Saturday9am - 5pm
Sunday & Bank HolsClosed

Annual Car Insurance for visitors holding a foreign driving licence

Visiting or working in the UK and do not have a UK driving licence?.We have specialists who can help find an insurance solution for you.

Motor Insurance

If you have moved abroad either to retire or long term secondment you might not have kept up your UK driving licence. Now that you plan to return to the UK for a longer visit you may be surprised that your driving history abroad cannot be considered by UK insurers. To answer this need MoneyMaxim has associations with specialist insurers who might be able to help.

Image courtesy of: stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

This content was last reviewed on 28/05/2019