Insurance for Young Drivers with Convictions - Compare Prices with MoneyMaxim
Insurance for Young Drivers with Convictions from MoneyMaxim
Finding Car Insurance when you are under 25 is hard enough, but then throw in a conviction or two - it might seem impossible!
However we understand that mistakes do happen and will be delighted to help you track down insurers who are perfectly happy to provide insurance for those convicted of motoring offences.
Through a specialist online panel of insurers, which can be accessed through the form below, there is cover for all manner of motoring convictions including serious motoring offences, drink driving and other alcohol or drug related offences. If, however, you only have a minor offence or two we would suggest trying a standard motor insurance comparison, as in such circumstances that can be more cost effective.
Pop your details in below, and we will soon have our specialist partners on the case for you.
If alternatively you prefer, call for a quote over the phone. Companies able to offer telephone quotations include Insurance Choice (0843 2270120) or Adrian Flux on (0800 181 4542). Both companies can cover not just motoring offences, but those with other criminal convictions as well.
Find convicted driver insurance using a specialised team that work in partnership with us - they deal with drivers with motoring convictions all day long and will look at your application from the perspective of someone who wants to help you find affordable car insurance fast.
What's more, as we use a panel of insurers, you will get a wider range of choice in insurers when you approach us for help. Although you might have a driving conviction, speeding ban or drink drink conviction it is still perfectly possible to get competitive convicted driver car insurance. Whatever your circumstances we can arrange for quotations to be provided enabling you to find well priced and good value car insurance for convicted drivers.
Whatever conviction or driving ban is on your licence our specialist convicted drivers insurance panel will be able to help. And in addition they will have spoken to hundreds of other drivers who have been in a similar situation as you now find yourself, and have underwriters who are used to insuring those with driving convictions or bans. They have insurance policies which cover speeding convictions and bans, drink driving bans and dangerous driving convictions. If you have have been banned for 1 year, 2 years or even 3 years or more the specialist convicted driver car insurance policies they offer can cover you. If you have had to take a retest – no matter – they can still help.
Convicted drivers will be deemed to be high risk by most insurance companies for convicted driver car insurance. You may be forced to pay prohibitively high premiums and have to agree to a more substantial level of excess when you are insured.
Although surprisinly for some having a driving conviction doesn't always mean your insurance premium is going to be sky high – although a conviction will cast a slight shadow on your premium you will be older than you were when you last looked for insurance and that will help! The panel of insurers will look to find you competitively priced convicted driver car insurance whilst still offering a level of cover you want - whether that’s a fully comprehensive, third party or third party fire and theft policy for a convicted driver. We believe this panel offer great value rates meaning lower premiums for convicted drivers.
They also offer a range of policies specially for those with drink drive convictions (that’s DR10 convictions or DR10 bans, drink drive convictions or drink drive Bans) and also for all other driving convictions detailed below. If, however, you have 6 or less points on your licence please do consider our standard car insurance comparison service, as many mainstream motor insurers will be happy to quote for drivers with less than 6 points, and you may find the wider choice delivers further competitive quotes.
- AC10 FAILING TO STOP AFTER AN ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- AC20 FAILING TO GIVE PARTICULARS OR REPORT IN 24HR INSURANCE
- AC30 UNDEFINED ACCIDENT OFFENCES INSURANCE
- BA10 DRIVING WHILE DISQUALIFIED BY ORDER OF COURT INSURANCE
- BA20 DRIVING WHILE DISQUALIFIED AS UNDER AGE INSURANCE
- BA30 ATTEMPTING TO DRIVE WHILE DISQUALIFIED INSURANCE
- CD10 DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE AND ATTENTION INSURANCE
- CD20 DRIVING WITHOUT REASONABLE CONSIDERATION INSURANCE
- CD30 DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE & ATTENTION INSURANCE
- CD40 CAUSING DEATH - DRIVING WHEN UNFIT - DRINK INSURANCE
- CD50 CAUSING DEATH - DRIVING WHEN UNFIT - DRUGS INSURANCE
- CD60 CAUSING DEATH - DRIVING OVER ALCOHOL LIMIT INSURANCE
- CD70 CAUSING DEATH - DRIVING & SPECIMEN REFUSED INSURANCE
- CU10 DEFECTIVE BRAKES INSURANCE
- CU20 DANGEROUS USE (NOT BRAKES, STEERING OR TYRES) INSURANCE
- CU30 DEFECTIVE TYRES INSURANCE
- CU50 DANGEROUS LOAD INSURANCE
- CU60 UNDEFINED CONSTRUCTION AND USE FAILURE INSURANCE
- CU80 DRIVING WHILST USING A MOBILE PHONE INSURANCE
- DD10 DANGEROUS DRIVING INSURANCE
- DD20 DANGEROUS SPEED INSURANCE
- DD30 RECKLESS DRIVING INSURANCE
- DD40 COMBINATION OF DANGEROUS, SPEED OR RECKLESS INSURANCE
- DD50 DEATH BY DANGEROUS DRIVING INSURANCE
- DD60 CULPABLE HOMICIDE WHILE DRIVING INSURANCE
- DD70 DEATH BY RECKLESS DRIVING INSURANCE
- DD80 CAUSING DEATH BY DANGEROUS DRIVING INSURANCE
- DR10 DRIVING WITH ALCOHOL LEVEL ABOVE LIMIT INSURANCE
- DR20 DRIVING WHILE UNFIT THROUGH DRINK INSURANCE
- DR30 DRIVING THEN FAILING TO SUPPLY A SPECIMEN INSURANCE
- DR40 IN CHARGE OF A VEHICLE - ALCOHOL ABOVE LIMIT INSURANCE
- DR50 IN CHARGE OF A VEHICLE - UNFIT THROUGH DRINK INSURANCE
- DR60 FAILURE - PROVIDE SPECIMEN OTHER THAN DRIVING INSURANCE
- DR70 FAILING TO PROVIDE SPECIMEN FOR BREATH TEST INSURANCE
- DR80 DRIVING WHEN UNFIT THROUGH DRUGS INSURANCE
- DR90 IN CHARGE OF VEHICLE WHEN UNFIT THROUGH DRUGS INSURANCE
- IN10 DRIVING UNINSURED INSURANCE
- LC10 DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENCE INSURANCE
- LC20 DRIVING NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH A LICENCE INSURANCE
- LC30 DRIVING AFTER MAKING A FALSE DECLARATION INSURANCE
- LC40 DRIVING FAILED TO NOTIFY OF A DISABILITY INSURANCE
- LC50 DRIVING AFTER LICENCE REVOKED MEDICAL GROUNDS INSURANCE
- MS10 LEAVING A VEHICLE IN A DANGEROUS POSITION INSURANCE
- MS20 UNLAWFUL PILLION RIDING INSURANCE
- MS30 PLAYSTREET OFFENCES INSURANCE
- MS40 DRIVING - UNCORRECTED EYESIGHT/REFUSING TEST INSURANCE
- MS50 MOTOR RACING ON THE HIGHWAY INSURANCE
- MS60 OFFENCES NOT COVERED BY OTHER CODES INSURANCE
- MS70 DRIVING WITH UNCORRECTED DEFECTIVE EYESIGHT INSURANCE
- MS80 REFUSING TO SUBMIT TO AN EYESIGHT TEST INSURANCE
- MS90 FAILURE TO GIVE INFORMATION AS TO DRIVER ID INSURANCE
- MT01 DRIVING WHILST USING A MOBILE TELEPHONE INSURANCE
- MW10 CONTRAVENING SPECIAL ROAD REGULATIONS INSURANCE
- NE99 NON ENDORSABLE OFFENCE INSURANCE
- PC10 PEDESTRIAN CROSSING (UNDEFINED) INSURANCE
- PC20 MOVING VEHICLE AND PEDESTRIAN CROSSING INSURANCE
- PC30 STATIONARY VEHICLE AND PEDESTRIAN CROSSING INSURANCE
- PL10 DRIVING WITHOUT 'L' PLATES INSURANCE
- PL20 DRIVING UNACCOMPANIED INSURANCE
- PL30 CARRYING A PERSON NOT QUALIFIED INSURANCE
- PL40 DRAWING UNAUTHORISED TRAILER INSURANCE
- PL50 UNDEFINED PROVISIONAL OFFENCE INSURANCE
- SC19 SECTION 19 (TRANSPORT ACT 1981) DISQUALIFICATION INSURANCE
- SC35 SECTION 35 (TRANSPORT ACT 1981) DISQUALIFICATION INSURANCE
- SP10 SPEEDING, GOODS VEHICLE INSURANCE
- SP20 SPEEDING (NOT GOODS OR PASSENGER) INSURANCE
- SP30 EXCEEDING STATUTORY SPEED LIMIT INSURANCE
- SP40 EXCEEDING PASSENGER VEHICLE SPEED LIMIT INSURANCE
- SP50 EXCEEDING MOTORWAY LIMIT INSURANCE
- SP60 UNDEFINED SPEEDING OFFENCE INSURANCE
- TS10 TRAFFIC LIGHTS OFFENCE INSURANCE
- TS20 DOUBLE WHITE LINE OFFENCE INSURANCE
- TS30 STOP SIGN OFFENCE INSURANCE
- TS40 TRAFFIC CONSTABLE OFFENCE INSURANCE
- TS50 TRAFFIC SIGNS (EXCL LIGHTS, STOP, LINES) INSURANCE
- TS60 SCHOOL CROSSING OFFENCE INSURANCE
- TS70 UNDEFINED TRAFFIC SIGNS OR DIRECTION INSURANCE
- TT99 TO SIGNIFY A DISQUALIFICATION UNDER 'TOTTING-UP' PROCEDURE INSURANCE
- UT10 TAKING AND DRIVING AWAY INSURANCE
- UT20 STEALING A VEHICLE INSURANCE
- UT30 GOING EQUIPPED TO STEAL OR TAKE AWAY INSURANCE
- UT40 TAKING, RIDING, KNOWINGLY DRIVING INSURANCE
- UT50 AGGRAVATED TAKING OF A VEHICLE INSURANCE
- XX99 TO SIGNIFY A DISQUALIFICATION UNDER 'TOTTING-UP' PROCEDURE INSURANCE
This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.
This content was last reviewed on 12/09/2017