Beautician and Beauty Shop Insurance - Compare Prices with MoneyMaxim
Do you own a beauty salon? If so, insure your business here against damages.
Regardless whether you have purchased beauticians insurance before, it is always worth comparing the current policies on the market. By doing this you can not only find a competitive price but also find an insurance deal suited to your business' needs. Through the panel of specialist insurers you can find a policy that gives you great cover at an affordable price and peace of mind!
When choosing your Beautician Insurance policy you will be able to choose a range of cover. Most will include:
- Beauticians Buildings Insurance: covers the structure of the property against a variety of risks, including flood, fire and storm. Buildings Insurance gives you peace of mind that, if your property is damaged, the repair or rebuild costs are covered.
- Beauticians Contents Insurance: covers the items you own in your business property, such as carpets, furniture and electrical items.
- Public and Employers Liability Insurance: covers you if you are found liable for injury to an employee or a member of the public.
It is also worth considering additional cover for:
- Emergency Assistance: Will cover the costs if the building needs urgent attention, for example due to a burst pipe.
- Treatment Risk Insurance: As a beauticians you will be carrying out beauty treatments. Should any of these happen to have adverse effects, you could be liable so, by purchasing this insurance, you will protect yourself against any damage.
- Accidental failure of electric, water or gas: will protect against unintentional damage that is caused in your business property.
Some insurers may charge for additional cover, however, taking out an insurance policy which covers you for a wide variety of eventualities will save you stress. And, if an incident does occur, you will save a lot of money. Please remember to read the policy wording and terms and conditions of your insurance. If you do ever need to claim on your policy then you will know exactly what you're covered for.
This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.
This content was last reviewed on 13/08/2019