Nail Studio Insurance - Compare Prices with MoneyMaxim
Do you own a Nail Studio? Need Insurance? Insure your business with us today.
If you own a nail studio, it is advisable to compare insurance policies not only to find a great price but also so you have a policy which suits your needs as a business. We can help you find an insurance deal to suit you as a business owner, through a panel of specialist insurers who have expertise in this area.
When choosing your Nail Studio Insurance policy you will be able to choose a range of cover, most will include:
- Buildings Insurance: This insurance covers the structure of the property against a variety of risks, including flood, fire and storm. Buildings Insurance gives you peace of mind that, if your property is damaged, the repair or rebuild costs are covered.
- Contents Insurance: Covers the items you own on your premises, such as carpets, furniture and electrical products.
- Public and Employers Liability Insurance: Covers you if you are found liable for injury to a employee or member of the public.
It is also worth considering additional cover for:
- Treatment Risk Insurance: As you will be carrying out treatments on customers, it may be wise to get cover against any risk that could potentially arise from these treatments, such as reactions or injuries as a result of your nail treatments.
- Stock cover: Should any of your stock or contents get damaged it could be an expensive task to replace all the items. This cover would insure you against the financial damage of problems associated with contents and stock. You are also able to purchase cover for goods in transit. As a nail studio, the likelihood is that you will have a lot of products on your premises, some of these being of high value, so this insurance could be key to protecting your business from financial loss.
- Business interruption compensation cover: If your nail studio is your main stream of income then having to shut for a couple of days could really affect you, to avoid this, business interruption compensation cover could provide peace of mind.
- Accidental failure of electric, water and gas cover: If your supply of electricity, water or gas is cut off it could result in shutting your business, which in itself has financial implications, however, the further cost of having to fix the problem may prove to be extremely costly. By getting this cover you protect yourself against financial liability.
Some insurers may charge for additional cover, however, taking out an insurance policy which covers you for a wide variety of eventualities will save you stress if you ever do need to make a claim. And if an incident does occur, you will save a lot of money. It is important that you do read the policy wording and terms and conditions of your insurance so should you need to claim on it you know exactly what you are covered for.
This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.
This content was last reviewed on 24/06/2019