Compare Cheap Physiotherapists Insurance
Do you own a Physiotherapists? Need Insurance? Insure your business with us today.
If you own a physiotherapists, it is advisable to compare insurance policies not only to find a great price but also so you have a policy which suits your needs as a business, particularly as one which deals in helping patients get back to full health. MoneyMaxim can help you find a good insurance deal to suit your physiotherapists, through a panel of specialist insurers for physiotherapists.
When choosing your Physiotherapists Insurance policy you will be able to choose a range of cover. Most will include:
- Buildings Insurance: This insurance covers the structure of the property against a variety of risks, including flood, fire and storm. Buildings Insurance gives you peace of mind that if your property is damaged the repair or rebuild costs are covered.
- Contents Insurance: Covers the items you own on your premises, such as carpets, furniture and electrical products.
- Public and Employers Liability Insurance: Covers you if you are found liable for injury to a employee or member of the public.
It is also worth considering additional cover for:
- Treatment Risk Insurance: As you will be carrying out treatments on customers, it may be wise to get cover against any risk that could potentially arise from these treatments, such as reactions or injuries as a result of physiotherapy.
- Stock cover: Should any of your stock or contents get damaged it could be an expensive task to replace all the items, this cover would insure you against the financial damage of problems associated with contents and stock, you are also able to purchase cover for goods in transit.
- Business interruption compensation cover: If your physiotherapy is your main stream of income, then having to shut for a couple of days could really affect you. To avoid this, business interruption compensation cover could provide peace of mind.
- Accidental failure of electric, water and gas cover: If your supply of electricity, water or gas is cut off, it could result in shutting your business which, in itself, has financial implications. However, the further cost of having to fix the problem may prove to be extremely costly. By getting this cover you protect yourself against financial liability.
Some insurers may charge for additional cover, however taking out an insurance policy which covers you for a wide variety of eventualities will save you stress if you ever do need to make a claim. And if an incident does occur, you will save a lot of money. It is important that you do read the policy wording and terms and conditions of your insurance so should you need to claim on it you know exactly what you are covered for.
This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.
This content was last reviewed on 27/06/2017