01183 218197
(+44 118 321 8197 from abroad)
Monday to Friday10am - 4:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank HolsClosed

Truck Insurance - Compare HGV and Lorry Insurance with MoneyMaxim

Find specialist truck insurance with MoneyMaxim

Truck cab window and wing mirror

Truck Insurance is designed for vehicles of 3.5 tonnes and above but, given the wide variety of uses that trucks can be put to, it's not surprising that it's key to get specialist advice when looking for suitable cover.

The variety of different vehicles that can be covered under truck insurance is massive, ranging fromRefrigerated Trucks to Horse Boxes and Tipper Trucks.

The type of use can be as wide as well and our insurers cover a range of needs such as personal use, European cover, goods or cab only cover and much much more.

To get the widest choice of quotations simply fill out your details using the green button above or alternatively, if you prefer, call for a quote over the phone. Companies able to offer telephone quotations include Autonet (0800 080 5295 quoting reference 9032) or Adrian Flux (0800 1814542).

What our Experts say

"Trucks are vulnerable to damage just by the nature of what they do, being out on the road often in heavy traffic carrying all kinds of loads. Repairs need to be carried out by specialist truck mechanics who can get your truck back on the road as soon as possible.

By using our service you can compare truck insurance quotes and save yourself precious time and money.

Mark BowerMoneymaxim Insurance Expert

When starting your search for Truck Insurance it's well worthwhile taking time out to consider all the ways you are likely to use your Truck. If you don't you run the risk of buying cover you don't really need or finding you are not covered for a risk that is required. Adding extra cover later tends to mean additional costs.

Some of the features you can consider are:

  • Do you only carry your own goods or is your truck ever used for haulage?
  • Can you restrict usage to named drivers or is any driver cover required?
  • Is trailer cover required?
  • Will you need Goods in Transit cover
  • Will you need European Cover?
  • Do you have a Tracker fitted?
  • Are there discounts for a Datatag?
  • If you are a member of a trade body can your policy costs be reduced?

Choose Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party only cover when taking a policy, but do check out the saving you are making if opting for a Third Party policy - often they are surprisingly small.

This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.

This content was last reviewed on 08/04/2024