01183 218197
(+44 118 321 8197 from abroad)
Monday to Friday10am - 4:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank HolsClosed
Compare Student Possessions Insurance

Looking for something specific?

Use our search tool to browse our database of frequently asked questions!

FAQ Section > Student FAQs >

How can I compare student insurance policies?

What are the differences between the standard student insurance policies?

As with all insurance, you need to choose a policy that best suits your needs. Companies provide different benefits and levels of cover within their student insurance and it is important that you compare policies to find the right cover for you.

Here we focus on some of the common areas of student insurance:

Accidental Damage - Will your possessions be covered for accidents as well as theft?

Walk-in-Theft - Will you be covered if your individual room does not have a lock?

Holiday Cover - What happens if your possessions are damaged whilst you are at home for the holidays?

Tenants Liability Insurance - Will you be able to claim if you damage the landlord's property?

CompanyProductOnline DiscountLevel of Contents CoverAccidental DamageWalk in TheftHoliday CoverTenants Liability InsuranceMore Info
Cover4insuranceStudent Contents InsuranceNone£2000 - £14,000NoYesOptionalYesFind out more...

Cover4Students also cover Rented Household Goods, Credit Cards and Personal Money within the standard premium charge.

EndsleighStudent InsuranceNone£2000 - £10,000NoYesYesYesFind out more...

Endsleigh also cover Rented Household Goods, and Alternative Accommodation costs within the standard premium charge.

The Insurance EmporiumStudent InsuranceUp to 30%Up to £5000YesNoYesNoFind out more...

The Insurance Emporium also include Freezer Contents cover within their standard premium charge.

Please read all terms and conditions carefully before purchasing any policy. If you are moving into halls of residence, you may find you have different cover from that provided under the standard contents insurance.

This content was last reviewed on 17/07/2018

Similar Questions