Compare Cheap Caravan Insurance
Find cheap caravan insurance quotations with MoneyMaxim
Any Queries? Call us! Unlike other comparison sites we have people to help on hand! Just call us on 0800 520 0699 option 3. We'll be happy to help.
Ask for a caravan insurance quotation and two of the UKs top caravan insurance brokers, Leisuredays and Towergate Bakers will get on the case! They will search out the most competitive caravan insurers and identify the insurance that will suit your needs.
Your details will be passed to the brokers who will contact you directly to provide you with quotations
Sample Leisuredays Policy Features Include:
- Extensive cover for "all risks" all year round
- Replacement with new option for caravans up to 15 years old
- Alternative accommodation costs - up to £75 a day for up to 15 days
- Recovery and redelivery even when abroad
- Cover for all fixtures and fittings included (veranda, patio, steps etc)
- £2,500,000 public liability cover and £15,000 fatal accident benefit
- European cover included up to 180 days, option to extend to 240 days
- Dedicated claims helpline, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Optional Legal Expenses cover
Sample Towergate Bakers Features Include:
- New for old protection for the life of the static caravan
- No excess
- Four levels of cover available
- Friends and family cover
- £2,500,000 public liability cover
- Generous loss of use benefits increased still further during peak season
- Plumbing installations covered for frost damage all year round
- Legal protection up to £100,000
Please be aware we are not recommending any particular policy, but seeking to provide you with information that will inform your decision as to which insurer suits your needs. We do ask you to provide us with a few details as we pass you to our partners, as this enables us to ensure that the service you receive meets our own exacting standards.
This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.
This content was last reviewed on 03/07/2015
MoneyMaxim Service Reviews
Our service has an average rating of