Compare Cheap Hairdressers Insurance
Do you own a hairdressers? If so, insure your business here today.
If you own a hairdressers, it is advisable to compare insurance policies not only find an affordable price but also a policy which suits your needs as a business. We can help you find a great insurance deal to suit you as a hairdresser owner, through a panel of specialist insurers we've partnered with.
When choosing your Hairdressers Insurance policy you will be able to choose a range of cover, most will include:
- Salon Buildings Insurance: covers the structure of the property against a variety of risks, including flood, fire and storm. Buildings Insurance gives you peace of mind that if your property is damaged the repair or rebuild costs are covered.
- Salon Contents Insurance: covers the items you own in your hairdressers, such as carpets, furniture and electrical products.
- Public and Employers Liability Insurance: covers you if you are found liable for injury to a employee or member of the public.
It is also worth considering additional cover for:
- Treatment Risk Insurance: As you will be carrying out treatments on customers, it may be wise to get cover against any risk that could potentially arise from these treatments.
- Stock cover: Should any of your stock or contents get damaged it could be an expensive task to replace all the items, this cover would insure you against the financial damage of problems associated with contents and stock, you are also able to purchase cover for goods in transit. This may be particularly important if you sell haircare products as they can often add up to a large value.
- Business interruption compensation cover: If your hairdressers is your main stream of income then having to shut for a couple of days could really affect you, to avoid this business interruption compensation cover could provide peace of mind.
- Accidental failure of electric, water and gas cover: If your supply of electricity, water or gas is cut off it could result in shutting your business, which in itself has financial implications, however, the further cost of having to fix the problem may prove to be extremely costly, by getting this cover you protect yourself against financial liability.
Some insurers may charge for additional cover, however taking out an insurance policy which covers you for a wide variety of eventualities will save you stress. And if an incident does occur you will save a lot of money. It is important that you do read the policy wording and terms and conditions of your insurance so should you need to claim on it you know exactly what you are covered for.
This service is operated on our behalf by Seopa Limited.
This content was last reviewed on 03/07/2015