We Review John Lewis Car Insurance
We review John Lewis Car Insurance, a policy rated 5 stars by Defaqto. As befits the John Lewis brand, policies come with many bells and whistles.Visit John Lewis
John Lewis actively attract safer drivers - offering a No Claims Discount of up to 75% together and, in most cases, you also have the option of protecting it.
The policy includes many features which other companies require you to pay for, such as:
- A Courtesy Car for up to 30 days should you need one while your car is being repaired (Comprehensive Cover only).
- Personal accident cover up to £10k*
- Up to £500 towards travel or hotel costs to finish your journey if your car is not roadworthy following an accident.
- Up to 90 days cover when driving your car within the EU.
- Uninsured Drivers Proctection included so that you're in an accident that isn't your fault and the person responsible is not insured, your no claims bonus and excess are not at risk.
**Terms and Conditions apply
As you would expect from brand like John Lewis they are proving very supportive to their policyholders at this time, offering features such as extending cover to allow commuting automatically during the crisis, and assisting those who are experiencing financial hardship.
Full details are on their website
This content was last reviewed on 04/05/2020