0800 520 0699
(or 0118 321 8197)
Monday to Thursday9am - 6:30pm
Friday9am - 5:30pm
Saturday9am - 5pm
Sunday & Bank HolsClosed
Search for Car Hire Insurance

Looking for something specific?

Use our search tool to browse our database of frequently asked questions!

FAQ Section > Car Hire Insurance FAQs > Car Hire Insurance - Camper Van, Caravan, Motorhome,

Do you cover vehicles such as Camper Vans, Caravans and Motor Bikes?

We explain the different types of vehicles covered by Car Hire Insurance policies.

Currently no hire insurance companies in the UK offer hire insurance for Caravans, although there are now both annual and daily policies available for Camper Vans, Motor Homes, RVs and such vehicles. See more on our Motorhome Hire Insurance page.

Vans and other smaller commercial vehicles can also be covered through the MoneyMaxim van hire insurance comparison service..

Compare car hire insurance prices with MoneyMaxim

If you have any queries do call a member of the MoneyMaxim car hire insurance team.

This content was last reviewed on 29/10/2018

Image courtesy of: Volkswagen Camper Van

Similar Questions

General Car Hire Insurance Questions

Excess Insurance Questions

Questions on CDW & SLI Policies for the USA and Canada

Combined Worldwide CDW, SLI & Excess Policy Questions

Car Hire Companies - Insurance Questions

Driver related Questions

Car Rental Keys Questions